You have no items in your shopping cart.
• 6,000 gallon steel tank with ¼” heads and sidewalls
• 3” Roper pump equipped with a 3 gallon filter pot *Gear pumps are not designed to run sand
• Electric start Honda GX390 (13HP) motor
• Reinforced tank ends with 1/4” thick steel plate
• Hydraulic agitation featuring a 4” agitation shaft with infinitely variable speeds in forward and reverse, complete with a full sweep, four paddle agitation system with 3/8” thick rubber wiper blades on each paddle that rub the sidewalls all the way around for a cleaner tank
• 20” x 10” combination 1-bolt airtight manway on top of pump end of tank
• Expanded metal on top of sprocket chain guard and top front end of tank for added traction
• Oversized manway with a sand grate, bag splitter, inner splash lid and lockable outer lid
• 24” diameter x 1/4” thick steel bolted manhole below fluid level for easy clean out
• Discount if a 2” Wilden air-operated, dual-diaphragm pump is used. Customer to have air supply.
• Electric Power Supply- Three Phase
• Lockable Hood to Cover Components
|Part Number||6,000 Bulk|