You have no items in your shopping cart.
• 700 gallon steel tank with 7 gauge head, 10 gauge sidewalls
• 2 5/16” adjustable coupler with 20,000 lb. capacity, breakaway switch and adjustable safety chains
• Brush Box
• Enclosed front deck with removable swing open gates on each side for blower(s), grazor or crack fill material storage
• Flush-out system easily fills filter pot, pump, plumbing, hose reel and spraywand with water from the water tank
• 61" x 35" Ramp/Gate
• 29 gallon plastic water tank with 5 gpm Wilden air-operated, dual-diaphragm pump, 50’ of hose and nozzle
• (2) 7,000 lb. E-Z Lube torsion axles with electric brakes on both axles. 16” load range E, 10 ply trailer tires on 8 hole wheels
• 10 gallon fuel tank with 10' hose and nozzle
• Hydraulic agitation with infinitely variable speed forward and reverse
• Full sweep 4 paddle agitation system with 3/8” rubber wiper blades on each paddle for a cleaner tank
• 30 gallon Jenny air compressor powered by a 13 HP electric start Honda
• 2” Wilden air-operated, dual-diaphragm pump handles extra heavy sand/additive loads - only needs to be cleaned for winterization
• Hannay 150’ hose reel with 100’ of 3/4” 300 psi Goodyear hand hose on swivel mount with 6 1/2’ aluminum spray wand
• Enhanced Spray Wand Holder
• 3 gallon fi lter pot reduces down time
• 25” gasketed manway with sand grate, bag splitter, inner splash lid and lockable outer lid
• Brake lights, running lights, center light bar and lighted license plate bracket
• Extra-wide Fenders
• 50' of air hose and quick-connect
• Metal-mesh tool storage behind drivers side fender
• The compressor also supplies air for your tires, allows cleaning of small cracks and runs pneumatic tools!
• These fenders won’t sag, no matter how many people or bags of sand you put on them!
• We build our trailers around our tanks. They are NOT utility trailers!
• Some states consider these units equipment (not trailers) and do not require licensing - check your state’s licensing requirements!
• The side of the unit is blank so you can put YOUR important information on the tank!
• If you buy a blower with your unit - we’ll assemble it, throw in a complimentary Sur-Lock AND mount them on the front deck for you at no additional cost!
• Spare Tire (not mounted on unit)
• Spare Tire (mounted on unit)
• Atwood Heavy Duty Power Jack with Manual Backup
• Chrome Wheels, Lug Nuts and Center Caps
• Adjustable Height Pintle Eye
• Custom Paint
• (4) 6” Chrome 250,000 Candle Watt Power Off-Road Lights and (4) LED Strobe Lights
• Air Operated Spray Bar with 6 tips and individual ball valves on each tip for reduced leakage and desired spray width. Approx. 9’ spray width
• Suspension Seat with mounting brackets (for use with spray bar)
|Part Number||SR-700 XP Trailer|