You have no items in your shopping cart.
• 700 gallon steel tank with 7 gauge heads and 10 gauge sidewalls
• 2 5/16” adjustable coupler with 20,000 lb. capacity, a breakaway switch and adjustable 26,400 lb. safety chains
• Brush box
• Enclosed tongue and front deck with removable swing open gates on each side for equipment storage
• 61” x 35” Ramp/Gate
• 29 gallon plastic water tank with 5 gpm Wilden air- operated, dual-diaphragm pump, 50’ of hose and a nozzle
• 30 gallon Jenny air compressor powered by an electric start Honda GX390 (13HP) motor
• 50’ of air hose and a quick connect
• Hydraulic agitation with infinitely variable speeds in forward and reverse, complete with a full sweep, four paddle agitation system with 3/8” thick rubber wiper blades on each paddle that rub the sidewalls for a cleaner tank
• 9 gallon fuel tank with 10’ of hose and a nozzle
• Two 7,000 lb. E-Z Lube torsion axles, both equipped with electric brakes and 16” load range E, 10 ply tires on 8 hole wheels
• Extra wide fenders with tool storage behind the driver’s side fender
• Enhanced spray wand holder
• 25” gasketed manway with a sand grate, bag splitter, inner splash lid and lockable outer lid
• 2” Wilden air-operated, dual-diaphragm pump that can handle heavy sand/additive loads, and only needs to be cleaned for winterization
• 3 gallon filter pot that reduces down time
• Hannay 150’ swivel mount hose reel, with 100’ of 3/4” 300 psi hand hose and a 6 1/2’ aluminum spray wand
• Brake lights, running lights, a center light bar and a lighted license plate bracket
• The compressor also supplies air for your tires, allows cleaning of small cracks and runs pneumatic tools!
• The front deck is large enough to hold (2) 13 HP Billy Goat Force Blowers!
• These fenders won’t sag, no matter how many people or bags of sand you put on them!
• We build our trailers around our tanks. They are NOT utility trailers!
• Some states consider these units equipment (not trailers) and do not require licensing - check your state’s licensing requirements!
• The side of the unit is blank so you can put YOUR important information on the tank!
• Enclosed storage areas in front and back of unit are great for storing smaller items such as spray tips, wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers and caution tape!
• If you buy a blower with your unit - we’ll assemble it, throw in a complimentary Sur-Lock AND mount them on the front deck for you at no additional cost!
• Adjustable height pintle eye
• Atwood heavy duty power jack with manual backup
• Spare tire (not mounted on unit)
• Spare tire (mounted on unit)
• Chrome wheels, lug nuts and center caps
• Four 6” chrome 250,000 candle watt off-road lights and four LED strobe lights
• Hannay 150’ electric hose reel
• Air operated spray bar with 6 tips, equipped with individual ball valves on each tip to reduce leakage and adjust desired spray width. (Approx. 9’ spray width)
• Suspension seat with mounting brackets (for use with spray bar)
• Sign board (only one available on SR-700XP)
|Part Number||SR-700 XP Trailer|