- All authorized returns must be made within 30 day of receipt of order.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee of the value of the returned items.
- All deposits on equipment are non-refundable.
- Please call 573-387-4491, in advance to obtain an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Upon receipt of the authorized return items, a credit and refund will be issued via the same payment method used at the time of purchase. Credit card refunds will only be issued to the card used at the time of purchase.
- Non Returnable Items Include: Hydraulic parts, Air parts (switches, regulators, etc.), Electrical parts (lights, etc.), Fluids (oil-flo, paint, etc.), and Equipment that has been used.
- Every effort will be made to ship all in-stock parts the same day of purchase.
- Delivery of equipment will be arranged by our sales department at the time of order with estimated delivery dates of 5-10 business days upon completion of production and sale of the equipment.
- We will determine the most efficient and cost effective shipping carrier for your order.
- All discrepancies must be addressed within 24 hours of receipt of order.
- All residents of Missouri, and any non-resident who picks up their equipment, will be charged sales tax of 5.725%. Shipments into all other states WILL NOT be charged sales tax.
- We will NOT ship C.O.D.
This is the web site of Seal-Rite.
Our postal address is
1374 State Road M
Auxvasse, MO 65231
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can reach us by telephone at 573-387-4491
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
We collect only the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, fax number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, used by Seal-Rite to contact consumers for marketing purposes, disclosed only when legally required to do so; at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by calling us at the above telephone number.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by writing to us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers, transaction information, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site. Consumers can have this information corrected by calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.